Monday 23 September 2013

Beauty website!

Share it Please
Second post!

   To start off, I want to introduce you to my all-time FAVOURITE beauty website; Beautylish.

   I discovered this website last year and forever am I now checking it, at least once a week. They have articles, reviews, forums where we can share about makeup stuff and lots of pictures (by lots, I mean, A LOT). The eye makeups are AMAZING! My dance team got inspirations from the eye makeups posted there (and it definitely rocked the stage as well). People are always creating new things and some are even so cool that I was just in awe...

   I saved a few photos to practice on myself at home, whenever I had the time:

1. "Blood Drop" by Jessica B


2. "I Heart Matte!" by Victoria D

3. By Tereska H



4. "Virgo Style" by Jessica B


5. "Sweet Fall" By Nicole F


They're amazing, aren't they?!
See you again for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels