Wednesday 4 December 2013

Archie's Girls by M.A.C.

Share it Please




Hi visitors!
     An idea just popped up in my head and I just HAD to share it here. Around 2 or 3 months ago, I went on leave (from school, that is) to go to Hong Kong. And I must say, it is shopping heaven there.

     For those of you who don't know where Hong Kong is, it's just a mere 4-hour flight from where I live; Jakarta.

 
     Yes, that island around the small grey circle inside the red box is Hong Kong. But despite its puny size, it's shopping heaven (I mean, in terms of prices). So, for all you Shopaholics, go to Hong Kong! I have no idea why, but they consider me as a local...
     For those of you who haven't seen me in person, I don't look that oriental.

     Anyways! The thing is, I own this eyeshadow palette by MAC, it's a really late collection though (Spring 2013, to be specific) but I am still in love with it. The one I have is the Spoiled Rich Eyeshadow - Veronica.

THIS IS IT.
     It consists of 4 colours; (from left to right) Pin Up Purple, Spoiled Rich, Ron Ron Run, and Gravel. It's just what you'd expect of Veronica, right? Of course.
Credits to
             
     The 4 shadows actually mix well with each other, but remember to hold the navy when mixing it with the orchid one! Or you'll look like the avatar from the movie Avatar. Another note is that the shadows aren't dusty (If it costs $44.00 and is dusty, I can't--), so it stays for party-length. The gravel one is matte, while the others are shimmers; sultry AND fun!

Don't forget to check the other Archie's Girls products! (Though I'm not sure they sell these anymore):
 
http://moresay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/mac-archies-girls-collection-05.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqkATRDJ3XVnwtxDXIivf7_KYfBwNMitRGTYdysllp1FxcZ6ja9H3eLkNUHmsakDIVoT70WgZn7WmJ4N82T7KFI5WCe91Q3hRJK4xly6YrsV9YQjJYMAQ_dj6bpK2EoEtEhcmQs9sfw2No/s1600/mac-archies-girls-color-collection-04.jpg 
Check out the rest!
Really, check out the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels