Monday 9 December 2013

Simple Makeup in K-pop!

Share it Please
         Okay, I admit it, I'm an avid fan of k-pop (selected) and I just realised that the makeup used are not always that colourful, but not that natural either. Sort of in between, I guess. But that's just the beauty of it. Here are some of the looks I've saved!

IU

f(x) Sulli in the album, "Electric Shock"

Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon in a photo teaser for "I Got A Boy"

Girls' Generation's Seohyun in a photo teaser for "I Got A Boy"

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung

f(x)'s Sulli

Girls' Generation's Jessica in the album, "I Got A Boy"

Wonder Girls' Sohee for Vogue Girl

Girls' Generation's Tiffany for Vogue Girl

Girls' Generation's Tiffany for Vogue Girl #2

Miss A's Min and Fei for Vogue Girl

The beautiful Lee Min Jung.

KARA's Hara for Vogue Girl

KARA's Hara for Vogue Girl #2

Brown Eyed Girls' Gain for Vogue Girl

Girls' Generation's Tiffany for Vogue Girl #3

KARA's Hara for Vogue Girl #3

KARA's Hara for Vogue Girl #4

f(x)'s Krystal for Vogue Korea

Lee Hi for Vogue Girl

Lee Hi for Vogue Girl #2

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung and Seohyun for HIGH CUT


f(x)'s Victoria and Sulli for HIGH CUT

Miss A's Suzy for an ad campaign

IU in a shoot on the reality show, "Heroes"

Girls' Generation's Seohyun for W Korea

2NE1

Girls' Generation's Tiffany and Sooyoung

f(x) during 'NU ABO' promotions

2NE1's Dara

T-ara during their "Yayaya" promotions

f(x)'s Krystal in the album, "Electric Shock"

f(x)'sSulli in the album, "Electric Shock"

Girls' Generation's Seohyun in a photo teaser for "I Got A Boy"

Girls' Generation's Sunny in a photo teaser for "I Got A Boy"

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung in a photo teaser for "I Got A Boy"

Girls' Generation's Yuri in a photo teaser for "I Got A Boy"
 
4Minute's Hyuna
There are actually TONS more that are way better than these, by means of makeup of course, I'll post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels